The Educational Talent Search Guarantee...
- Academic, financial, or career counseling including advice on entry or re-entry to high school or college programs
- Career exploration and aptitude assessment
- Tutorial services
- Visits to college campuses
- Information on student financial assistance
- Assistance in completing college admissions and financial aid applications
- Access to mentoring programs
- Help with study skills
- Encouragement to continue education after high school
- Workshops for families of participants
Who Qualifies to Participate in ETS?
- Those who are first generation college pursuant (neither parent has a four-year college degree) and/or financially eligible
- Students in grades 6-12
- Those who did not complete high school and want to get their GED and/or high school diploma
- Those who would like to start or return to college or a vocational program
- U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Attend school regularly
- Students must maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average
- Participation in program activities
- Respect for self and others and their differences
- Motivation and commitment to pursue college or vocational school