Frequently Asked Questions

Childcare Payments

Childcare services are available to San Juan College students and staff.  For questions and details please go to the SJC Child & Family Development Center or call 566-3519.

Child Care Information:

  • Payments for childcare services must be made in full at the beginning of each week.
  • Payments may be made at the Business Office located on the ground floor of the Education Services
     Building (Clock Tower Building).
  • Cash, check, or credit/debit card are all acceptable forms of childcare payment.
  • SJC faculty and staff may choose bi-monthly payroll deductions for childcare.
    • To begin payroll deductions for childcare, please check the appropriate box on the Childcare Application
       form or call 566-3255 or email
  • Childcare may be paid from Financial Aid awards by checking the appropriate box on the Childcare Application 
    form and by indicating on the form the amount of Financial Aid to use.
  • Parents receiving State or Tribal assistance with childcare payments must submit an Assistance Contract  
    prior to the start of each semester. A new Assistance Contract must be submitted each semester.
  • Parents are responsible for making weekly payments on any balance not covered by Financial Aid, State
     assistance, Tribal assistance or until an Assistance Contract is received in the Business Office.
  • Failure to make timely childcare payments may result in disenrollment from childcare.
  • Options may be available to assist with arrearages. Please contact the Business Office for arrearage 
  • Please come to or contact the Business Office at 566-3255 to discuss account balances.
  • For questions about child care, please go to or contact the SJC Child & Family Development Center at 566-3519.