Returning SJC Student

If you have previously attended SJC, but have not attended for one or more semesters, you are considered a returning student.

Submit a Student Information Update Form
If you have previously attended SJC, but have not attended for one or more semesters, you are a returning student and need to fill out a Student Information Update Form.
Apply for Financial Aid
Please submit your Financial Aid application online at Instructions and help with financial aid questions and for filling out forms can be found over the internet , by phone (505-566-3512), or in person at the Financial Aid Office.
Request an Official Transcript (If you have not done so already) 
From your high school/GED and from all colleges where you have taken classes, be sent to the Admissions & Records Office. Your high school transcript MUST include your graduation date. Transcripts must arrive at the Admissions & Records office (mailed or hand delivered) in a SEALED envelope from the originating institution OR if the issuing institution has the ability to issue e-transcripts, they can send the transcript to No Financial Aid funds will be released until all transcripts have been received (high school and college). College transcripts will not be evaluated by Admissions & Records until you are enrolled for classes. Transcripts can be mailed to:
Enrollment Services
San Juan College
4601 College Blvd.
Farmington, NM 87402


Pay your Tuition 
It is your responsibility to know the tuition deadline and to pay for your classes by that date. Please check the current schedule for information concerning tuition dates and deadlines. Automatic payment plans are available through Nelnet Additionally, tuition can be paid over the internet, by phone (505-566-3396), or in person at the Business Office. Questions? Call 505-566-3396.
Buy your Books 
You should purchase your books prior to the first day of class. Go to the Bookstore website for more information