- Apply internal and external policies, regulations, and standards to ensure the accuracy and integrity of health data.
- Utilize established guidelines to ensure accurate healthcare bulling and compliance in the assignment and evaluation of coded data.
- Apply policies and standards to the selection, implementation and use of health information software and systems.
- Apply legal and ethical concepts and principles to the practice of health information management.
- Utilize human resources management, finance management, and team leadership skills to effectively supervise and lead others.
- Apply policies and procedures to ensure organizational compliance with state and federal regulations.
For more information, please call Deborah Honstad at (505) 566-3597.
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.