Spring 2015 Payment Deadline
- Noon, Monday, January 5, 2015
- Any student who has not paid in full* by noon, Monday, January 5, will be dropped from all classes for non-payment. This includes late start classes.
- Drop will continue every Friday starting January 9, 2015 through January 30, 2015.
- For registrations after January 30, 2015, tuition and fees are due at the time of registration and must be paid immediately.
*Full payment means either 100% paid or enrolled in a payment plan (e-Cashier, NelNet).
Select 1 of the 2 options below to keep you from being dropped for non-payment:
1. Pay In Full
Make a payment through WebAdvisor
- Log in to Web Advisor
- Select the Students Menu
- Under financial information select E-cashier
- Select term
Payments may also be made at the Business Office with cash, check, or credit card.
2. Pay through a Payment Plan (aka Nelnet, e-Cashier)
- Easy online enrollment
- Monthly payment plan
- Flexible payment options
- No interest
- Automatic bank payment (ACH)
- Credit/debit card
Cost to Participate
- $25 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee (ACH & credit/debit card)
- $2 enrollment fee for an immediate full payment
- $30 returned payment fee if a payment is returned
Simple Steps to Enroll in the Payment Plan
San Juan College students are allowed to add $750 to their payment plan in order to budget for books. Please see e-Cashier for details.
Availability of e-Cashier is determined by San Juan College. Please be aware the college may elect not to have e-Cashier available during specific times and dates during registration.
Student who are sponsored by a third party
To ensure payment of tuition, fees and book charges, authorization from the sponsor must be received by the Business Office at least one week prior to the start of each term. The Sponsored Student Authorization Form must file out and submitted to the Business Office.
It is the student’s responsibility to verify with the Business Office that the sponsor authorization was received. If authorization is not received by the deadline, the student may be removed from classes for nonpayment.
Upon completion of authorization processing, a copy of the authorization will be sent to the Bookstore to allow charges for books and supplies. Contact the Bookstore for the dates charges will be allowed on student accounts.