Additional Program Information
Our nursing program outcomes for the 2010-2011 academic year reporting period are as follows:
July 1, 2010 – June 30, 2011
- 1st time NCLEX-RN licensure pass rates: 97.5%. This is the value that the Board of Nursing uses to evaluate our licensure pass rate
- Number of candidates testing: 39/40
- 1st time and repeat NCLEX-RN licensure pass rate: 97.7%
- Number of candidates testing: 42/43
- Program Completion rates as defined by Accreditation for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN) formerly the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) — 150% of program length: 41/59 = 69.5%
For more information, please call Department of Nursing at (505) 566-3224.
Or send an email to email@example.com.