How to Apply
Enterprise Center Incubation Application Checklist
- Take the tour of the SJC Enterprise Center and envision your business in a new home.
- Meet with the Director to understand how business incubation could work for your business.
- Complete the Enterprise Center Application.
- If you have not already done so, begin writing your business plan. Resources for assisting with writing and reviewing your business plan are available through the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) or WESST, both conveniently located within the Quality Center for Business.
- Submit the Enterprise Center Application, the Executive Summary of your business plan, and supporting documents (verification letter from SBDC or WESST, reference letters, etc.)
EC Application Review Process
- Enterprise Center Staff will review your Application packet and make a recommendation to the Enterprise Center Advisory Council.
- The Enterprise Center Advisory Council will review your packet and approve or deny.
- The Enterprise Center Director will take you through the steps of signing the lease and moving in.
- Welcome to the Enterprise Center!
Not ready for business incubation but want to get involved?
Ask about pre-incubation or Entre, our coworking program!
Judith Castleberry, Interim Director, Enterprise Center
5101 College Boulevard
Farmington NM 87402