Employees and students must notify their immediate supervisor or instructor of all illnesses and injuries related to overexposure to hazardous chemicals. They shall in turn notify the Personnel Dept.  Contact your supervisor, instructor, or seek qualified medical advice if you have any questions regarding the procedure for treating a non-serious injury or illness. 

Proceed as follows if you are injured and require medical consultation: 

On-campus medical emergencies requiring an ambulance

Do not move a seriously injured person unless they are in further danger by not doing so.  Dial 911. Tell the dispatcher the location and nature of the emergency.


Gary Lee
Director of Environmental Health
4601 College Blvd.
Farmington, NM  87401
(505) 566-3063 or (505) 566-3190