Forms for SJC Veteran Students

VA Forms

VA fillable forms are available on Just type in the form number you are looking for.

SJC Registration Forms

Other SJC Forms

The following forms can be found on the Enrollment Services forms page.

  • Official SJC Transcript Request Form
  • Request for Official Transcript from an External Institution (High School, GED, other colleges)
  • Petition for NM In-State Classification
  • Student Information Update Form