On Red Apple Transit View Video
San Juan College students can ride the Red Apple unlimited, for $45 per semester!
- Unlimited rides to San Juan College campuses (Farmington, SJC East, SJC West and School of Energy Annex), or on any Red Apple route, Monday –Saturday
- Single, one-day passes also available
- Three convenient stops at San Juan College
- SJC Library
- Health Sciences Center
- Quality Center for Business
- Ride these Red Apple routes to the Farmington San Juan College campus:
- Purple Route
- Red Route
- Green Route Transfer at the States Office to Purple Route
- Blue Route Transfer at Orchard Plaza to Red Route
- Yellow Route Transfer at Orchard Plaza to Red Route or Transfer at Smiths to Purple Route
Red Apple Passes can be purchased at:
- San Juan College Business Office – Educational Services Center (Clock Tower Building)
- Ride-Right in Orchard Plaza – 915 Farmington Ave. , Suite A, Farmington NM
Red Apple Requirements:
- Special $45 rate available for current San Juan College students only
- At time of purchase, students are required to show current San Juan College ID, and proof of current enrollment (class schedule/registration statement)
- $45 pass is valid for one semester only
- Purchase a daily $2 Navajo Transit ticket and transfer to the Red Apple at no additional cost.
- Students can transfer in Kirtland to the Red Apple WITHOUT paying a Red Apple fare.
- Students also can transfer back to Navajo Transit at American Plaza WITHOUT paying a Red Apple fare.
- As a bonus, while in Farmington, ride the Red Apple throughout the day for no additional fee! (Must show your San Juan College ID, Class Schedule and Navajo Transit ticket for each boarding.)
Navajo Transit Tickets can be purchased at:
- Navajo Transit tickets can be purchased daily from the driver upon boarding the bus.
- Daily Tickets are $2, and require exact change in coins or $1 bills.
Navajo Transit Requirements:
- The daily $2 Navajo Transit ticket that allows for free transfers to the Red Apple is only available for current San Juan College students.
- When transferring between Navajo Transit and the Red Apple, students are required to show current San Juan College ID, proof of enrollment (class schedule/registration statement) and Navajo Transit ticket.
If the Navajo Transit is behind schedule and does not make the transfer point in Kirtland at 6:53 a.m. the Red Apple cannot wait and will continue on its schedule route.