Plan a Visit to SJC
We look forward to presenting our campus to you. Your campus visit will introduce you to life at San Juan College, our academics, programs, clubs, activities and beautiful facilities.
To Schedule a Tour
- Complete the Tour Request Form
- Receive a confirmation email for your tour reservation from the Enrollment Services Office
- If you have any questions about your tour please feel free to contact the Enrollment Services Office 505-566-3073
For schools bringing students for a field trip, below are some additional options of activities to do on campus.
- Planetarium (Please contact David Mayeux 505-566-3361 or by email at email@example.com)
- Fossil Museum (Please contact Lisa Colclasure 505-566-4051 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Climbing Wall ($10 Per climber and Safety clearance signed by guardian. Please contact Roman McCabe 505-566-3487 or by email at email@example.com)
- Ropes Course (Please contact Roman McCabe 505-566-3487 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org)
15 To Finish
15 to Finish is a campaign that encourages full-time or near full-time students to take 15 credits per semester to graduate on time.
15 to Finish is a registered trademark of the University of Hawaii System and is being used with permission by San Juan College.