Congratulations on your accomplishment at San Juan College. As you begin to prepare for graduating from San Juan College, please review the information and steps below to ensure a happy and stress-free graduation.
- Summer 2018 Term Graduation Deadline — June 15, 2018
- Fall 2018 Term Graduation Deadline — October 1, 2018
- Spring 2019 Graduation Deadline — February 15, 2019
- Summer 2019 Term Graduation Deadline — June 15, 2019**
**If you are completing your requirements during the Summer 2019 term and wish to participate in the Spring 2019 Graduation Ceremony, the deadline to submit your application February 15, 2019.
Steps to Apply for Graduation
- Use WebAdvisor or Academic Planning to confirm anticipated graduation.
- Fill out Graduation Application.
- Meet with Advisor to confirm anticipated graduation and have them sign the Program Evaluation and the Graduation Application.
- Submit form to Enrollment Services
Students who are eligible to participate in the Spring, 2018 Commencement Ceremony are those who completed degree requirements in the following terms:
- Summer 2017 – students who did not participate in the previous year’s ceremony
- Summer 2018 – students who apply by February 15th deadline
- Fall 2017
- Spring 2018
Graduation will be held on May 12, 2018 at 9 a.m. in the Learning Commons Plaza on the main SJC campus.
Graduation details for students will be mailed to the address they list on the Graduation Application in April 2018.