Official Transcript Request
Official and unofficial transcripts are issued from the Enrollment Services Office for anyone who attended San Juan College after the summer 1982 session. Records for classes taken prior to that date should be requested from New Mexico State University.
Please click the link above to complete your transcript order.
Transcript Costs for Online Orders:
- Electronic Delivery – $5
- In Person Pickup – $5
- Mail Delivery – $5 + $2.50 USPS Shipping
- Overnight Domestic Delivery – $5 + $25 FedEx Shipping (No PO Boxes)
- International Delivery – $5 + $5 USPS Shipping
- International Priority Delivery – $5 + $47.50 FedEx Shipping
Electronic transcripts are typically delivered the same business day. Pickup orders will be processed within 2 hours if placed before 2pm, Monday – Friday. If orders are placed after 2pm, transcripts will be available for pick up the next business day by 9am. Mailed transcripts are typically processed the same business day but may be postmarked the next business day, dependent on your order time.
Please note: If you are ordering an official transcript to deliver to ONNSFA, you may order an eTranscript to be delivered via email to the agency required. Review agency contact information here: http://www.onnsfa.org/Agencies/ContactUs.aspx
In the case that you are unable to complete your request online, you may complete the Transcript Request Form, including payment information, and return to email@example.com. Cost for manually processed mail or pickup orders is $10 and will be processed the same business day if order is received before 2pm. Electronic transcripts are not sent manually and need to be ordered online.
- If your financial obligations to San Juan College are not satisfied, your transcripts will be withheld.
- If your record is not complete, including missing transcripts or unverified information resulting in a hold, your transcripts will be withheld.
- Current semester grades are posted approximately 7 days after the last day of classes. Current semester degrees are posted approximately 6 weeks after the last day of class. Requests for outgoing transcripts will be processed immediately after grades or degrees are posted, in accordance with your order instructions.
- Students requesting transcripts to be picked up, those transcripts MUST be picked up within 30 days of the request or a new request must be submitted and new payment made. All transcripts NOT picked up within 30 days will be destroyed. You must show identification if you are picking up your records from the Enrollment Services Office.
Should you need assistance ordering your official transcripts online, please see the Transcript Order Instructions or follow the steps in the Detailed Transcript Walkthrough. You may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (505)566-3335 for additional assistance.
Unofficial Transcript Request
You may request an unofficial transcript by contacting email@example.com with the information listed below. Your request will be fulfilled via email. You may also submit a request in person at the Enrollment Services office on campus.
Required Verification Information:
- Legal name and any previous names, if applicable.
- Date of birth
- SJC Student ID or last 4 of SSN
- Recipient email for requested record
Please allow up to two business days for records processing.
Current students may also obtain an unofficial transcript via WebAdvisor
- Select WebAdvisor for Students
- Under Academic Profile – Select ‘Transcript’
- Select ‘UG’ for Undergraduate
Should you have any questions regarding this process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (505)566-3335 at your earliest convenience for assistance.