Distance Education Proctoring
The SJC Testing Center offers Proctoring Services for students from other colleges and universities. The fee for proctoring is $35.00 per exam.
- Have the cooperating institution email the exam details to the San Juan College Testing Center at email@example.com
- We will verify details to ensure that we have the required facilities.
- Next, the student will pay the proctor fee to the San Juan College Business Office. (505) 566-3396; notate your receipt number.
- Contact the Testing Center to schedule a test appointment. Have your receipt handy. (505)566-3139 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To be prepared on test day, arrive 15 minutes early, bring a valid ID and review the SJC Testing Center Policies and Procedures.
Certification and Licensure Examinations
The San Juan College Testing Center is an authorized vendor testing center for most major certification and licensure examinations. Scheduling for most of these exams is provided through the accrediting professional organization’s website. The listing below includes, but is not limited to, some of the vendor testing offered at SJC. To access the listed organizations or vendors, follow the logo links below to navigate to the approprIate site; or if indicated, call the SJC Testing Center at (505) 566-3139 for more information.
To schedule an examination with one of the testing companies below, please click on the icon.
To schedule an examination from the list of vendors below, contact the San Juan College Testing Center