Navy Marine SMART Form

Request for Sailor/Marine American Council on Education Registry Transcript (SMART)

Change of Major Form

Please complete the change of major form and return a copy to the Enrollment Office and the Veterans Center.

Student Information Update Form

Complete the student information update form when you have a change in your contact information.


Application for the Review of Discharge from the Armed Forces of the United States.


Application for the Correction of Military Records