The Student Success Center empowers students to achieve their goals by establishing positive connections with faculty, staff and fellow students through classes and student support programs.
Adult Education | Transfer Center | SMART Lab | Student Achievement Center | Tutoring
OUR SHARED VALUES: The four strategic directions
Student centered: Student Success and Learning
- We promote and support post-secondary access and college readiness.
- We help students build life-skills and academic skills for their lifetime.
- We encourage students’ growth toward independence and the completion of their goals.
People oriented: Valuing People
- We value people and the collective wisdom of our colleagues, students, and community.
- We create a work environment that respects the contributions of each individual.
- We cherish the relationships we share that enable our work.
Fiscal Stewardship and Institutional Effectiveness
- We actively seek resource opportunities.
- We allocate resources wisely to support student success.
- We integrate best practices to increase student achievement.
- We evaluate data to inform program development and effectiveness.
Community Partnerships and Economic Development
- We collaborate with community partners to help students overcome barriers
and achieve educational goals.
- We sponsor meaningful service projects to enhance student learning and community well-being.
- We support learning that opens career opportunities for students within the community.
- We support learning that creates skilled workers for our community.