Some of our customers….
- BP America
- San Juan Regional Medical Center
- BHP Billiton
- Aztec Well
- Arizona Public Service Company
- City of Bloomfield
- Jicarilla Apache Nation
- Aztec Machine
- Family Crisis Center
- City of Aztec
- Cy Cooper
- City of Farmington
- Henry Production
- Twin Stars
- Indian Health Services
- Four Corners Community Bank
- Sky Ute Casino
- Public Service Company of New Mexico
Do you want to …
- Develop employees to fill key role within the company to become your tomorrow leaders?
- Strengthen your employees’ computer and technology skills?
- Provide tools to help your staff deal effectively with the challenges they face with “doing more with less"?
Then ask for help from the Center for Workforce Training
We offer trainings designed to meet your company needs....
- Credit & Non-Credit Programs
- Individual Course Offerings
- Customized Trainings
Subjects Covered …
- Leadership Development
- Computers & Technology
- Communication Skills
- Professional Development
- Team Trainings
Every business can benefit from high-quality training, and now, more than ever, having a training partner is critical to help organizations adapt to changes in the workplace and the economy.
The Center for Workforce Training, partnering to deliver affordable training that builds your career!
The Center for Workforce Training (CWT), at San Juan College is structured to be a customer-guided, hands-on partner to provide professional and technical training needs of our customers. CWT offers first-rate, cost effective courses, programs and consulting services which result in improved performances and outcomes for the participating individuals, organizations, and businesses.
Don't see what you need? Give us your suggestions/training needs and we will work to make it happen.
Contact us today to see how the Center for Workforce Training can help you to meet your employee training needs or reserve a seat in our current Schedule.
Please call: 505-566-3501 or email: TrainingCtr@sanjuancollege.edu
Center for Workforce Training
5101 College Blvd
Farmington, NM 87402
For further information contact:
Nancy L. Sisson
Workforce Development Coordinator
Office: 505-566-3501 • Fax: 505-566-3520