Join us for our monthly Brown Bag Lunch! The third Thursday from 11:30-1 we host a speaker on a topic of interest to new and emerging businesses. Contact us for the current topic.
As a certified business incubator the Enterprise Center is a place for your new business to call home. By providing turnkey offices and production space in combination with the business resources needed to turn your idea into a successful business, the Enterprise Center will help guide you step-by-step through the process to starting and growing your business.
- A place for your business whether you need production space or professional office
- Business coaching and counseling
- Free or low-cost workshops and training for business owners at all levels of development
- Access to a wide range of business resources under one roof
- Access to financing and loan funds
- Shared office equipment, conference space, and business services
- Incubator magic!
Our business is making your business successful!
Work for Yourself@50+ is a program specifically for individuals over the age of 50 in partnership with the AARP Foundation. We will continue to have events and trainings specifically for our participants. Email email@example.com to find out more.
Studio G is having our first event for San Juan College students and recent graduates! For more information firstname.lastname@example.org.