Who can participate?
Any SJC 2024 graduate. Whether you have your cap or not, you can enter the contest. If you have purchased a cap and gown, you may decorate your physical cap. If you do not have a cap, you may decorate the digital cap below. Just download and edit it to tell your story. Make it represent who you are the same way you would a physical cap.
How do I enter?
- All participants must follow us @sanjuancollege on Facebook, Instagram and/or X (formerly known as Twitter) prior to entering.
- Participants can use any platform to enter, but only ONE (1) submission will be considered.
- Profiles must be public for entries entered through Instagram or X in order to be a valid entry. On Facebook posts must be set to public view.
- Post a picture of your decorated cap (digital or physical) on Facebook, Instagram or X. You may also submit your entry through Facebook Messenger.
- Must use the hashtag #SJCGradCap24 and tag @sanjuancollege in your caption to be considered a valid entry.
*Entries with multiple people in the photo count as ONE (1) entry on behalf of the posting account.
**Grad cap photos will be collected then posted in an album on the San Juan College Facebook page and on the San Juan College website.
Before 12 p.m., May 14, 2021
All eligible entries will be uploaded to an album on the San Juan College Facebook page and on the San Juan College website. A vote consists of any Facebook reaction, including “sad and angry.” Voting runs from when the album is uploaded. If you do not have a Facebook account you can vote online. Deadline to vote is May 21.
A SJC swag bag and gift certificates. Prizes will be mailed to the winners this year. Limit one (1) prize per winner.
The top 3 caps with the most votes will be announced by May 28. Winners will be announced on Facebook, Instagram and X.
Download and enter today!
Terms and Conditions
- The design must not infringe upon the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, ownership or any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
- Grad cap designs, photos and videos containing any content that does not support the San Juan College Student Handbook, including vulgar language, nudity, drugs, or alcohol, will not be considered.
- By submitting your entry into the contest, you are granting San Juan College the right to use your name and submission photos for marketing purposes without compensation.
- We reserve the right to modify or cancel this promotion at any time.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or X.
For more information, please contact Angelique Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org.