High Endeavors Challenge Course
A Comprehensive Challenge Course Facility
The High Endeavors Challenge Course is open for all bookings! Corporate groups, schools and clubs, summer programs, church groups, birthday parties and more.
The High Endeavors Challenge Course (HECC) is a comprehensive challenge course facility that is used to benefit a variety of user groups. The course has been located on the San Juan College campus since 1993 and continues to improve and to serve the community. Through custom designed programs the challenge course can be an effective educational tool for personal growth and development, team building, and the development of personal and professional leadership skills.
Renting the High Endeavors Challenge Course
The High Endeavors Challenge Course is available year-round, seven days a week, for half, full, and multiple-day workshops and courses. Rates are based on program design. Please call for a free consultation, price estimate, and course availability.
Reserve the High Endeavors Challenge Course Today! Call (505) 566-3487.
The High Endeavors Challenge Course is located just north of San Juan College in Farmington, New Mexico. The course has been carefully integrated into the high desert landscape to minimize the human impact on the land and enhance the area's natural beauty.
The High Endeavors Challenge Course Includes:
- numerous lawn elements
- 14 low elements
- an Alpine Tower
- a Pamper Pole/Net Leap
- a Breathtaker Swing
- A large shade structure that overlooks the course providing an area for participants to gather, eat, and relax after a successful day on the course.
Preparing for a Day at the HECC
What to bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows you to climb and move around.
- BE READY FOR HIGH PLAINS DESERT WEATHER – Extra layers during colder months, rain jacket, and pants – you never know what the weather will do here in New Mexico!
- Sunscreen – we have shade structures, but you will spend most of your day in the sun. Bring a hat for extra sun protection.
- Snacks or lunch to keep your energy levels up (depending on course).
- WATER BOTTLE(s) and WATER – we supply extra water, but you will need to bring something to drink out of. We would encourage you to bring reusable water bottles and not throw away pre-bottled water.
What not to bring:
- Please leave jewelry, valuables, and pets at home.
- Alcohol and tobacco are PROHIBITED on the course.
- DO NOT wear sandals, other open-toed shoes, high heels, or any open-heel shoes. You will not be permitted on the course if you do so. Sneakers are the preferred shoe.
- We do not allow you to bring and use your own harness or other equipment. We provide all the necessary equipment that is allowed on the course.
ALL participants are required to fill out and sign a waiver for access onto the course. Anyone under 18 must have a parent or guardian signature.